Situated atop a hill overlooking hundreds of acres of protected forests, Peace Ridge is a peaceful enclave of pastures and ponds, making it a haven for wildlife and farmed animals alike. Many of our residents love having visitors, and spending time with them is an experience you will not soon forget. We hope you will find the time to come visit us, and see what a truly special place Peace Ridge is!
Please note our visitation policy for all events and tours…
- If you have been around sick animals (or animals that you suspect may be sick) please do not visit us. We cannot risk exposing our animals and have very strict contagious disease quarantine protocols here.
- If you want to bring fresh (unspoiled) produce to donate to the animals it is greatly appreciated but for the safety of our visitors and animals, all donated food will be collected and fed out by our caregivers only.
- We have a strict 5mph speed limit at our main sanctuary property to ensure our animals and visitors are safe. Please respect this speed limit and drive slowly.
- For the safety of our animal residents, we cannot allow people to bring companion animals to PRS. Please respect this rule and leave your furry friends home when visiting.
- Out of respect for PRS’s mission and our animal residents, all food brought to/consumed at the sanctuary must be vegan. If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com
Visitors are welcome during our Open Houses, which are every other Sunday from June through October. Visit our Events page for the current schedule. No appointment is necessary for visits on Open House days, so mark your calendars and come see how life should be for farmed animals!
For those unable to come to one of our scheduled events, private tours (subject to staff availability) may be scheduled between the months of June & October for donors who give $250 or more each calendar year and must be scheduled a minimum of 2 weeks in advance by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth & School Groups
Most children have a special affinity for animals. Our tours for student groups offer the chance for young people to learn directly from some of our very special rescues, making the lessons even more memorable. Contact us at email@example.com to schedule a visit.